Friday, September 5, 2008

Work it, Mama!

My steadfast bride. You'd think she's been pregnant for four years... I know, I'm a man - I have no idea what it's like to carry a 25 lb. turkey around my waist. Well, I'll have you know, I've packed on at least 25 lbs. since we got married so I'd be able to debunk that myth!!! (You should see me trying to jog these days - it ain't pretty.)

So, Mama Cristine, in hopes of coaxing Presleigh along, is down at the apartment community pool kicking her legs, walking around the block, and power lifting the front end of the neighbor's Hummer in hopes of "spurring one another along in love and good deeds". ("Good deeds" being the trip down the birth canal.) She loves the word of God, and the God of the word, right?

Well, we've sort of decided that the baby's coming tonight at like 7:45, though we have no evidence other than our own agreement that that's a good time and day. No broken water yet, no contractions, no false labor, but we just feel like tonight's a good night to have a baby. So, maybe our guess will be the right guess, right?

So, what's your guess? We've got some good guesses (post them here, don't email them to us... it's more fun this way. Besides, email is so last week. By all means, I should be Twittering this instead of blogging. I mean, blogging is so ten minutes ago, right?)

Hey, if I don't post again soon, don't call 911. If I don't post tomorrow, someone come by the apartment and feed our ferret for us, cool? She'll be the white one in the cage, can't miss her.


AP

No comments:

Who's Following this Blog:

Live Visitor Map: