Sunday, October 12, 2008

In an Attempt to Catch Up...

Here are a few photos from two weekends ago. Aunt Shanua, after two weeks of travel mayhem at work, was able to get here to HotLanta for a visit to her new neice. (My sister did beat me to the kid thing - Presleigh's cousin, Ciara, is 21. So, it'll be interesting at family reunions...) But, Presleigh was delighted to finally meet her Aunt (or at least that's what she'll say in a few years when she has the words and looks back at the photos.

The following week was a bit of a blur, but was punctuated by a visit from Uncle Rudy. Uncle Rudy's always got a good smile on his face and was kind enough to pose with Presleigh. Somehow, there was a stain on his shirt, though. It doesn't really say "Jets" on it. I'd never allow that in my home. Though, the Pats need to pick up their game.

Last Sunday, Cristine's friend Robin and Aarron's friend Kevin paid us a visit. Robin was thrilled to finally get to meet our daughter and Presleigh did her thing - slept through the whole visit... A big bag of Bagel Boys was fully in order and we made short order of a dozen fresh ones. Thanks, guys!!!


With HUGE thanks to our friends Helen, Yolaine, and Carla, who gave us the car seat and stroller combo (go, Graco!), Presleigh was able to stroll around the neighborhood and even the block a few times these past couple of weeks. In the interum, she's been working on her skills - napping skills, diaper filling skills, wailing at the top of the lungs skills, and appropriately placed spit up skills. While she shows great promise in napping, she seems strongest in the spit up department.

I have decided that this season of our lives is the season in which I simply resign myself to the fact that my shirts will always be marred by spitty formula. I'm certain that the future holds many business meetings unapologetically opened with a spitup stain remark. I am secure in my manhood. "It's spitup. What."

More photos this week. Mommy, Brianna, Catalyst, Oktoberfest... But, our parting photo of the week - Momma gets some sleep!

No comments:

Who's Following this Blog:

Live Visitor Map: