Thursday, October 23, 2008

Enough to be Dangerous

Everyone who uses it tells me they have a love/hate relationship with Photoshop - it does absolutely anything you want it to do, so you love it. But, it's so quirky and comprehensive that if you only know enough to be dangerous with it, you'll hate it. Unfortunately, without close personal attention from a highly skilled mentor, that stage can last for years.

However, as intuitive as I've been with WYSIWYG and GUI apps, I've found myself gaining altitude on the learning curve lately. While it's not exactly what I wanted it to look like, I've figured out how to make a couple of things out of Presleigh's photos that will look really great on paper. Unless, of course, I get too tweaky with them. In that case, you'll find me going to bed at sunrise, wide eyed, with "mouser's wrist" after an all night editing bender.
For now, here's a very, very simple creation that I can thank Adobe for. More to come, especially if you're on our friends and family or donor mailing list for Seasons of Life. Enjoy.

No comments:

Who's Following this Blog:

Live Visitor Map: