Friday, September 4, 2009

Worth a Thousand Words...

I know enough about Photoshop to get myself off on a tangent for about three days, if left to myself. Thankfully, I have work and my wife to keep me from falling into the time-vortex of photo-meddling.


Except for today. Today I was able to whip something up pretty quickly that we wanted to share with you... I'm sure Presleigh would say so if she knew more words than "blkl-blkl-baa-baa-mummummumm."


See below for explanation:



All in the same day, we found out this news and that a friend of ours will be leasing us his rental home for less than what we're paying for our apartment. PRAISE GOD!!!

Now, Presleigh will have a back yard to play in, Brianna will have her own domain, and when "Untitled" comes along, they'll have a place, too!!!

All good gifts...

Amen.

No comments:

Who's Following this Blog:

Live Visitor Map: